We love, love, love hearing from women over and over about how much they love the food in our 14-Day Reset and about how the program changes their relationship with eating and cooking...
The food was the bomb! I love every part of this program but the food! The big thing is it’s stuff I would have not known how to cook or which spices to use so the bonus is I am learning to love the kitchen instead of feeling like it’s a chore. Kari Veenman, lost 6.5 pounds and told us she experienced: Increased energy, Improved sleep, Less bloating, Improved mood, Fewer cravings, Less anxiety, More patience, More joy, More focus, Improved relationship with food and eating, Improved relationship with your body and More joy in cooking
We wanted to give you a taste of one of the crowd favorites in this Winter Reset so we're sharing our Cran-Apple Quinoa Chicken Bowl and ask:
How would it feel to have a done-for-you menu plan with delicious recipes that will not only satisfy your taste buds, but will also help you look and feel amazing?! Registration is open now for the 2nd session of our Winter Reset. We start together on Feb. 3. Email us at email@example.com if you have any questions at all and if you want to learn more about the Reset, click HERE.
Cran-Apple Chicken Quinoa Bowl
• 1/4 cup rehydrated cranberries, drained
• 2 cups cooked quinoa
• 2 TBS avocado or olive oil
• 1/4 cup celery, diced
• 1/4 cup onion, diced
• 1 apple, diced
• 1-2 tsp. thyme
• 2 tsp. unrefined sea salt
• 4-6 chicken breasts, boneless, skinless, pounded to 1/2" and seasoned liberally with unrefined sea salt and pepper and cut into strips or chunks. Alternatively, you can use leftover chicken for this dish to save time!
• 1 cup chicken stock
1. Soak dried cranberries in ½ cup hot water for 10 minutes, drain. Combine quinoa with cranberries and mix well. Set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, apple, thyme and salt and sauté for 5 minutes. Stir into quinoa.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, pan fry seasoned chicken strips in 2 TBS avocado oil or ghee or coconut oil and 2 TBS chicken stock, tossing and turning until completely cooked.
4. Combine chicken and quinoa mixture and serve in a large bowl on a bed of arugula or spinach.
• Cook quinoa. Cook in stock for extra flavor.
• Rehydrate cranberries.
• Dice celery, onion and apple (same day)