Yesterday Angelle found herself in a not so great situation. She wanted some dark chocolate but her week's supply of dark chocolate was gone. (Yes, we know it was only Monday, but some days a girl goes through dark chocolate more than other days!)
Luckily she had the ingredients for our Butter Pecan Dark Chocolate Smoothie from our 14-Day Reset so she was able to satisfy that craving.
We figure Angelle's not the only one who finds herself in this situation and so in case you don't already have it, we are sharing the recipe for this smoothie, which is a favorite among many of our Reset ladies, especially in the winter because it tastes great warmed on the stovetop too. All you have to do is scroll down and the recipe is yours.
Do you know that we have a whole 14-Day Winter Reset Smoothie Guide with 14 delicious Winter Smoothie recipes? It's true! Which leads us to ask, "Why haven't you signed-up for the 14-Day Winter Reset yet?!?! Between the smoothie guide and our full menu plan + recipe guide you will have 42 delicious recipes!"
So, before you go get all your ingredients together to make your Dark Chocolate Butter Pecan Smoothie, be sure to click HERE to register for our 14-Day Winter Reset!
Dark Chocolate Butter Pecan Smoothie
• 1 cup almond milk (or other non-dairy milk substitute)
• 1/4 cup pecans
• 1 Tablespoon organic ghee or butter, room temperature or melted
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/4 to 1/2 Tablespoon molasses (optional and start with less and taste before adding more)
• 1 - 2 Tablespoons raw honey, to taste
• 1 teaspoon raw cacao powder (or cocoa if cacao is not available)
• 1/8 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
• 1 serving collagen or protein powder (optional)
• Optional boosts of choice
Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend until smooth. Best to add liquid ingredients first. Thin with additional nondairy liquid or water if needed to blend well or if a thinner consistency is preferred. Some women love this recipe with ice - it has a chocolate malt-like flavor and texture.
*This smoothie is perfect for winter because it tastes great warmed on the stovetop too!*